Traditional Thai Tea- 1/2 Pound- Makes 200 Cups
This is our newest tea that we are so excited to add to our inventory! One of the owners is from Thailand/Laos’ border, and this is a family recipe often served at family functions.
You think the Thai Tea you have at Thai restaurants is good? Wait until you try this!!! And they are charging upwards of $5.00 for theirs!
NO sweeteners or artificial flavors added!
Very very Easy to brew! One Pound (0.5 kg) brews over 300 cups of this delicious tea.
How to make:
- Brew one tablespoon for each 16 ounces of water/tea you want.
- Steep for 1-2 minutes.
- Add sugar or sweetener of your choice. Also fantastic if you add Sweetened Condensed Milk!
- Pour over ice.
- Add milk or milk substitute(Soy, almond, etc).
- Top off with evaporated milk (Optional)
- Run back inside and make more then set up a Thai Tea Stand in your neighborhood!